Teleki is located 10 km far from the Lake Balaton, in the outer hilly area of Somogy Land.
It is a village of dead-end like few other villages here. The past of this small region goes back to 1211 when it is mentioned among the estates owned by the Abbey in Tihany under name of Villa Theluky. It was granted by King Béla the fourth the Johannita monastic order in Esztergom. Later it became the property of the nuns living in the MargitIsland. Its church from the Arpadian age was consecrated to honour of Apostle Saint Andrew. Its particularity is the shingled roof. The historical building has cancel built in Romanic style; the navy is of Baroque style. There is a museum in the village giving house to exhibition of the historical findings found in this location. The collection includes old photos, written documents and other re